|AEC Past Chairman Duncan Crowdis|
- We start questioning why we are putting out all this effort. After all, things are getting better.
- The passion that got us started begins to wane
- We become distracted with other more short-term issues and opportunities that have risks/rewards that are perhaps more clearly visible
- We start to question if this issue is perhaps as urgent as we originally thought and does it still makes sense for it to continue to garner the attention and resources of both money and time
- We start to think that perhaps without “my support,” the fight will still be carried on by others
- And the list goes on.
This post was written by AEC Past Chairman Duncan Crowdis